Massive Audio SUMMOXL124 12" 3000 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Competition SubwooferLogin For Pricing
Massive Audio SUMMOXL124 12" 3000 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Competition Subwoofer
How it is possible to get "MO" out of a Massive Audio CEA 2031 Certified "SUMMO" subwoofer? All you got a do is just Double Stack 250 Oz Strontium Magnets on a newly designed lightweight ultra-strong cast aluminum basket. Use dual 4 Ohm Black 3" anodized VC formers with Kevlar Spunlace suspended into a custom Black Anodized 1 piece milled pole-plate. (This helps increase the concentration of the magnet field) Now just add oversized dual Poly Nomex Spiders. Bond them to Kevlar fiber reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cones that have been stitched in "Red" onto the oversized surround. Throw in some 10 gauge speaker cable that's hard-wired to the tinsel leads and just bolt everything together!
This Listing Includes:
- Heavy-Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- 250 oz High Energy Double Stack Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone for Added Strength
- Over-Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly/ Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection To Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dustcap for High Power Applications
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
Peak Watts: 3000
RMS Watts: 1500
Cone: Non-Pressed Paper
Voice Coil: 3" Dual 4 Ohm
Surround: EROM Foam with Red Stitching
Magnet: 250oz Triple Stacked
Terminals: Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection
Basket Die: Cast
Tinsel Leads: Heavy Duty Triple
Mounting Depth: 7.48"
Mounting Diameter: 12.68"
Mounting Cut Diameter: 11.14"