Massive Audio GTX Series GTX84 8" 800 Watt Dual 4 Ohm SubwooferLogin For Pricing
Massive Audio GTX Series GTX84 8" 800 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
All GTX subs use tight Red stitching that's sewn through a UV-treated non-pressed paper cone onto an EROM foam surround. Then it's bonded to a heavy gauge steel basket that's bolted to double stacked high flux Y30 90oz Strontium Ferrite magnets with a 10mm top plate. Then everything dances on a springy poly cotton spider with high powered woven tinsel leads that connect to spring-loaded 5-way binding nickel-plated speaker connectors. These woofers scream sound quality and truly represent Massive Audio's commitment to value and performance.
This Listing Includes:
- Heavy-gauge Steel Basket with Industrial Texture Painting
- Dual-Stacked High Flux Y30 90oz Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Dual Impedance / 2" 4 Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil
- Poly-Cotton Spider with Woven Round Tinsel Leads
- UV Treated / Non-Pressed Paper Cone with EROM Foam Surround
- Round Shape PP Vacuum Dust Cap
- 10mm Top Plate
- Customized Rubber Gasket & Magnet Boot
Watts RMS: 400
Peak Power: 800
Cone: UV Treated / Non-Pressed Paper
Voice Coil: 2" Dual 4 Ohm
Surround: EROM Foam
Terminals: 5 Way Binding Push Terminals
Basket: Heavy Gauge Steel
Tinsel Leads: Woven Round
X-Max: 10mm (1-way) + 10mm Top Plate
SPL: 88 dB @2.83V/1m
Ported Box: 12"H x 11"D x 11"W / 7 sq. in. Port Area
Sealed Box: 1.1 ft3
Mounting Depth: 5.18"
Mounting Diameter: 8.43"
Mounting Cut Diameter: 7.25"