Dahua Technology, a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, debuted its new XVR series, XVR5000-I3 Series featuring max. full-channel SMD Plus to benefit customers from AI upgrade. This series has been developed to reduce false-alarm rates and the cost of human surveillance, thus bringing great value to customers in search of products with accurate human/vehicle alarm to raise the security level of various indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Face Recognition extracts the features of captured faces and compares them with that in face database to recognize the person identity.
- Perimeter Protection automatically filters out false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc. Enables system to act secondary recognition for the targets. Improves alarm accuracy.
- SMD Plus intelligent algorithm, Dahua Smart Motion Detection technology can categorize the targets that trigger motion detection and filter the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned targets to realize effective and accurate alarm.
- Smart Dual Illuminator Mode for the system to automatically switch between IR mode and white light mode. It allows white light to be turned on when a target is detected by the SMD Plus/Perimeter Protection function of AI-enabled XVR. This significantly reduces light pollution at night.
- One-click Arming/Disarming with just one click, you can enable or disable alarm linkages to show messages, send emails, output audio alarms and more through the mobile app and platform.
- Customizable Alarm Audio TiOC alarm can be customized to meet your needs. Allowing you to directly upload your customized audio through the mobile app and XVR.
- AI Coding, compared with H.265/H.264, AI coding can reduce more than 50% bit rate and storage requirements without loss of decoding compatibility, providing clear human and vehicle details.
- Audio Over Coax integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
This listing includes: (1) Dahua 16 Channel Digital Video Recorder (DCVR5M1602AI3) DH-XVR5216AN-I3 *Hard Drives Not Included*
SPECIFICATIONS: - System - Main Processor: Embedded processor Operating System: Embedded Linux Operating System: Web; Local GUI
- Perimeter Protection - Perimeter Performance AI by Recorder Anced Model: 2 channel, 10 IVS for each channel General Model: 4 channels, 10 IVS for each channel
- Face Detection - Face Attributes: Gender; age group; glasses; expressions; face mask; beard Face Detection Performance of AI by Recorder: 2 channels (up to 12 face images/s)
- Face Recognition - Face Database Capacity: Up to 10 face databases with 10000 face images in total. Name, gender, birthday, address, certificate type, certificate No., countries, regions and states can be added to each face picture Face Recognition Performance of AI by Recorder: 2 channels
- SMD Plus - SMD Plus by Recorder 16 channels: Secondary filtering for human and motor vehicle SMD Plus, reducing false alarms caused by leaves, rain and lighting condition change.
- Audio and Video - Analog Camera Input: 16 BNC ports, CVI access by default, supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS auto-detect
IP Camera Input: Up to 24 channels of IPC access 8 IP channels by default + 16 channels (analog channels are converted to IP channels) incoming bandwidth: 128 Mbps, recording bandwidth: 128 Mbps and outgoing bandwidth: 128 Mbps *After IP channels are added beyond the existing channels, the AI Function (IVS, SMD, FACE) will be disabled.
Encoding Capacity Main stream: All channel 5M-N (1 fps?10 fps); 4M-N/1080p (1 fps?15 fps); 1080N/720p/960H/D1/CIF (1 fps?25/30 fps) Sub stream: Supported (D1/CIF (1 fps?15 fps)). Dual-stream: Yes
Video Frame Rate: PAL: 1 fps?25 fps, NTSC: 1 fps?30 fps. Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps?6144 Kbps Per Channel Audio Sampling: 8 KHz, 16 bit Audio Bit Rate: 64 Kbps Bit Rate Type: Video stream and composite stream.
Video Output 1 HDMI, 1 VGA VGA: 1920 ? 1080, 1280 ? 1024, 1280 ? 720 HDMI: 3840 ? 2160, 1920 ? 1080, 1280 ? 1024, 1280 ? 720 It changes to 1920 ? 1080, 1280 ? 1024, 1280 ? 720 when Face or IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode. Multi-screen Display When IP extension mode not enabled: 1/4/8/9/16, When IP extension mode enabled: 1/4/8/9/16/25 Third-party Camera Access: Onvif, Panasonic, Sony, Axis, Arecont, Pelco, Canon, Samsung
- Compression Standard - Video Compression: AI Coding/H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 Audio Compression: G.711A/G.711u/PCM
- Recording Playback - Record Mode General, motion detection; intelligent; alarm; POS Recording Playback: 1/4/9/16, It changes to 1/4/9 split when Face or IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode. Backup Method: USB Device/Network Playback Mode: Instant playback, general playback, event playback, tag playback, smart playback (face and motion detection)
- Storage - Disk Group: Yes
- Alarm - General Alarm: Motion detection, Video Loss, tampering, and local alarm Anomaly Alarm: No disk, disk error, low space, offline, ip conflict, MAC conflict Intelligent Alarm: Face detection, face recognition, perimeter protection Alarm Linkage: Record, snapshot (panoramic), IPC external alarm output, access controller, voice prompt, buzzer, log, preset, email
- Ports - Audio Input: 1-channel RCA (external), 16-channel BNC (coaxial audio) Audio Output: 1-channel RCA Two-way Talk: Yes (share the same audio input with the first channel) HDD Interface: 2 SATA Ports, up to 16TB for a single HDD, the maximum HDD capacity varies with environment temperature RS-485: 1 Port, for PTZ Control USB: 2 (1 front USB 2.0 port, 1 rear USB 3.0 port) HDMI: 1 VGA: 1 Network Port: 1 (10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port, RJ-45)
- General - Power Supply: DC12V, 4A Power Consumption: Lower than 12W Net Weight: 1.56 kg (3.44 lb) Gross Weight: 2.86 kg (6.31 lb) Product Dimensions 1U, 375.0 mm ? 289.4 mm ? 53.0 mm (14.76" ? 11.39" ? 2.09") (W ? D ? H) Packaging Dimensions 433.0 mm ? 141.0 mm ? 366.0 mm (17.05" ? 5.55" ? 14.41") (W ? D ? H) Operating Temperature: ?10 ?C to +55 ?C (+14 ?F to +131 ?F) Operating Humidity: 10%?90% Installation: Desktop
Certifications: CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1/IEC 60950-1, CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55032, EN 50130, EN 55024, FCC: Part 15 Subpart B
We accept PayPal for all ebay orders. You can use your credit through PayPal as all major credit card are accepted by PayPal.
We accept PayPal for all international orders, your address must be verified with PayPal.
We are not responsible for any custom duties or brokerage fees that may apply for all international orders.
When you click on the Buy it Now button you are entering into a contract whereby you agree to purchasing the item at the price listed.
If you want to ship your item to an alternate address please add that address on your PayPal account and use the address as the default or confirmed address to pay us through PayPal
With Free Same Business Day Shipping we work to get you your order Fast.
All orders over $500 will require a signature for delivery.
All pre-selected shipping rates and methods are for customers with a valid residential or commercial address within the Contiguous 48 United States (PO Boxes address may require additional charges).
P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Canada, and other countries may require additional shipping fees. Please contact a member of our team for detailed shipping charges.
Shipping is available only to PayPal verified addresses. When making payment please confirm your address has been verified with PayPal. Once payment is made shipping address can not be changed/altered. Payments made using an unverified PayPal address will be refunded and order will be canceled.
We will not accept request to change shipping address once payment has been made. Please confirm your shipping address is up-to-date and valid.
Typical handling time for orders is 1-business day. We do our best to ship every package with-in 1 business day of receiving a cleared payment. In some circumstances additional time may be need, in which case we will contact buyer.
Shipped orders that are returned by the shipping company due to an insufficient address or an undeliverable address will be refunded less a 20% restocking fee.
If package is refused or marked undeliverable and returned back to us by the carrier, you will need to pay the shipping cost in full to have the package sent back to you or we can refund the money minus the cost of shipping
MISSING A PACKAGE?
If you have not received your package, but the tracking information shows that it was delivered, please do the following within 36 hours of expected, stated delivery:
Verify the shipping address on the order is the address where you are looking for the package
Look for a notice of attempted delivery
Look around the delivery location for the package, or see if a neighbor has accepted the delivery
Be sure to double check your mailbox and other usual spots for package delivery
If you think that your package has been stolen, we will require a police report since this is now theft. Once we have a police report on file for the stolen package, we will reship your order.