Massive Audio GTX124R 12" 2000 Watt Dual 4 Ohm SubwooferLogin For Pricing
Massive Audio GTX124R 12" 2000 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
GTX124R a New CEA 2031 Certified Subwoofer that handles 1000 RMS 2000, Max, by using a 3" four-layered Dual 4 Ohm Anodized Aluminum VC. High powered dual-stacked 150oz Strontium Magnets are riveted to ridged stamped steel low resonate baskets with UV treated Non-Press Paper Cones that are double stitched in red into EROM Foam surrounds.
This Listing Includes:
- Heavy-gauge Steel Basket with Industrial Texture Painting
- High Flux Y30 Strontium Ferrite Magnet
- High Impedance Aluminum Former with EISV Voice Coil
- Poly-Cotton Spider with Woven Round Tinsel Leads
- Non-Pressed Paper Cone with EROM Foam Surround
- Round Shape PP Vacuum Dust Cap
- 10mm Top Plate
Watts RMS: 1000
Peak Power: 2000
Cone: Non-Pressed Paper
Voice Coil: 3" Dual 4 Ohm
Surround: EROM Foam
Terminals: 5 Way Binding Push Terminals
Basket: Heavy Gauge Steel
Tinsel Leads: Woven Round
X-Max: 15mm + 10mm top plate
SPL: 87.1 dB
Ported Box: 14"H x 16"D x 18"W / 14.85 sq. in. Port Area
Sealed Box: 1.78 ft3
Mounting Depth: 6.77"
Mounting Width: 10.79"
Magnet Width: 7.09"
Overall Diameter: 12.28"